lunedì 8 settembre 2008

King intervista King!

Sul suo sito ufficiale un'interessantissima intervista al re dell'horror intervistato da se stesso... il punto più interessante:

Steve: Working on a novel?
SK: Yeah. The first draft’s almost done.
Steve: What’s it called?
SK: Under the Dome. I first tried to write it when I was twenty-five or so, but the concept was just too big, and I put it aside.
Steve: That’s long, too, isn’t it?
SK: Oh God. [Laughs] It’s twice the length of Duma Key. Over 1500 pages in manuscript. The first draft weighs 19 pounds. I have nightmares of the study burning down with the hard copy and the thumb-drive both inside.
Steve: When will it be published?
SK: No idea. I want to get the draft done, then go back to work on Ghost Brothers of Darkland County, which is the musical I’m collaborating on with John Mellencamp.

... se volete leggervi tutta l'intervista cliccate QUI!

Nessun commento: