mercoledì 27 febbraio 2008

Ecco un primo elenco di racconti che verranno inseriti nella nuova raccolta Just Past Sunset:
The Gingerbread Girl, Harvey’s Dream, Rest Stop, Stationary Bike, The Things They Left Behind, Willa, Graduation Afternoon, N, The New York Times at Special Bargain Rates, Mute, Ayana, A Very Tight Place più una storia bonus.
E del fantomatico libro che sta scrivendo? In un'intervista esclusiva al sito Lilja's Library, King risponde così alla domanda sul motivo per cui non ha fatto promozione a Duma Key:
I didn’t go out a lot, I’m working on a new book and I wanted to do that and I’m assuming it’s gonna be a long book, a really long book. Like The Stand or IT or something like that I think. A very long book. And I talked to the people at the publisher and said, “You have your choice. Either I can work on this book and maybe you can have it in a year or two or I can go out and promote and do all these things that you want me to do and you won’t”. So eventually they saw reason.

Nessun commento: